Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since We're Rebuilding...Why Not Do It With High Character Guys?
(11-12-2017, 08:31 PM)Steve Wrote: RE the Pistons,
we would of won the last playoff gm if not for Hills late fumble...
yea there were penalties later but all Hill had to do is run 3 times straight ahead & not fumble.....game over....I agree w/ not likeing stupid penalties but i'm not about to lay all the blame on Adam Jones & Burfict.....

right now we're screwed b/c the 2 OT's we drafted to replace our last 2 can't cut it....& Bodines been weak from day 1....that's not Adam Jones fault or Burficts....

Jones has been one of our best CB's for many years imo, & returning punts....
we all know the 2 calls today on Burfict were weak....but it is what it is....

but i'd rather focus on our #1 problem....fixing the O-line in next years draft....
Jones is 34, he'll be gone soon....but overall he's had a many  good years here as a Bengal....
befor you run Burfict out of town you might want to ask yourself.....who's going to replace him....??
maybe it's just "pick your poison"...a tough guy like #55 or someone whos weak....gets ran over.....b/c you know this team does NOT draft LB's high....

The bigger picture is this team finds ways to lose games. Yeah Hills fumble was big. But they also played terrible for over half the game.

Today the defense doesn't play well. Some games we miss a FG.

There are no strengths of this team when the pressure is on. The culture is toxic.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Since We're Rebuilding...Why Not Do It With High Character Guys? - THE PISTONS - 11-12-2017, 10:04 PM