Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hue's glad Andy is waving off play calls
(08-19-2015, 03:58 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: I give him credit where it's due, and blame where it's due as well.

My point is that there always seems to be an excuse when he plays poorly. 

When you're a starting QB of an NFL team, you're going to be criticized.  He's not the only QB in the NFL that has injuries, coaching problems, poor line blocking, or receivers dropping passes or running wrong routes. 

If people think that Dalton is the QB that's going to lead the Bengals to a Super Bowl, fine.  I hope they're right.

He's done nothing to convince me that he's capable of doing so to this point.  

When you take everything into Account... A QB can only be as good as those around him.

He could throw a pass to the right spot but his WR not be there.... makes a QB look worse than he is.

He could throw a bad pass and the WR make a great Adjustment to make the Catch. Makes the QB look better than he is.

run game factors into how a defense plays the pass... And the defense itself factors in a ton as well. without know the routes called every play we have no way to know who was right and who wrong just if the play is successful or not.

People who expected the QB to get better last year when his supporting cast took a hit should be displeased.

Im just excited to see what this offense can do with all its toys available. When you have as many reliable targets as we seem to think we have. it will be very hard for the opposing Ds to focus on 1 or 2 guys like what we had per game last season..
When you take everything into Account... A QB can only be as good as those around him.

He could throw a pass to the right spot but his WR not be there.... makes a QB look worse than he is. Or bad catch or a ball that bounces into a defenders hands etc..

He could throw a bad pass and the WR make a great Adjustment to make the Catch. Makes the QB look better than he is.

run game factors into how a defense plays the pass... And the defense itself factors in a ton as well. without know the routes called every play we have no way to know who was right and who wrong just if the play is successful or not.

People who expected the QB to get better last year when his supporting cast took a hit should be displeased.

Im just excited to see what this offense can do with all its toys available. When you have as many reliable targets as we seem to think we have. it will be very hard for the opposing Ds to focus on 1 or 2 guys like what we had per game last season..
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hue's glad Andy is waving off play calls - XenoMorph - 08-19-2015, 05:50 PM