Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ross didn't seem to be able to get seperation out there to me
(11-14-2017, 03:38 AM)bengalsturntup5532 Wrote: Sounds like you guys trust in the coaching staff still which is comical lol. So he got 7 snaps with one target which could of been illegal contact even if he didn't admit it. You mean to tell me the coaching staff couldn't involve some designed plays for him. I highly doubt it,if he played for kc th they would use him and get him involved somehow. Not our coaching staff. They love thgeir vet Brandon lafell ,I think he's the one who's hurting everyone's chances because all the plays are designed for him and green . Most of the plays are one read designed plays because Dalton doesn't scan the field anyway.hes mainly a one read qb and the offense is so vanilla and basic .

People want it both ways on here.

They want to say that the coaching staff is smart to rest Ross to preserve his career so he can fully recover from his injuries.

Then they want to bash the coaching staff for not playing him much.

The real truth is probably somewhere around the fact that he hasn't adjusted to NFL game speed and NFL level defenders and is struggling to find ways to get open.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ross didn't seem to be able to get seperation out there to me - THE PISTONS - 11-14-2017, 10:08 AM