Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leftists panic over the possibility of having Thanksgiving with a Trump supporter
(11-14-2017, 02:06 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am all for mutual respect. But it’s earned from both sides of the coin. You don’t earn it by being passive aggressive or demeaning someone who doesn’t agree.

Also you getting offended is a you issue. Outside of knowingly attacking someone’s family which I know I have mentioned several times if someone here is a transgendered or has one in their family then please let me know and I will be more respectful on that topic.

Really?

Quote:Saw this dude working at the Walmart check out this evening. He actually had a button on with his preferred pronoun lol. Her, she, and I can't remember the last one. Made sure to call him fella, buddy, and young man during my checkout.

Had he not had the ridiculous button I would have just avoided him as much as possible as everyone else was trying to do.

(11-14-2017, 11:20 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well I typically don’t concern myself with worrying about offending someone over cousins but thank you for letting me know. As for someone’s father being one that is another matter. I steer clear of Parents, spouse, and children. All I can really tell you is that it’s not personal and even though it may seem so at times I have never attempted to attack anyone over this issue. I honestly just feel this is one of the most ridiculous issues of our time. If people want to live an odd life that’s on them, I don’t begrudge them for doing so, but I also don’t have to play along either. I think that is a fair social contract.

I commend you for having the courage to admit the alleged Walmart encounter is another lie.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leftists panic over the possibility of having Thanksgiving with a Trump supporter - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 11-14-2017, 12:16 PM