Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NYT: Can my Children be friends with white people
(11-14-2017, 11:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I’m not sure I have read a collection of more absurd notions in one post this side of a Dino Post.  

I’m not sure I have enough time or space in this forum to teach you how to not be a coward.   That was your father’s job.   If you don’t know the difference than I’m not sure what to say.   All I know is that you should t tell your child that people are out to get him and he should be afraid to the point he shouldn’t have any friends who are white.

First the writer is a coward who is not properly teaching his son.

For reasons that aren't clear, now I too am coward who was not properly taught by my father.  Perhaps for asking if someone like MLK was a coward?

Absurdity everywhere, but you cannot specify it.  While apparently arguing that fist-fighting will settle racial anxiety in children.

Who told a child that people are out to get him and that he should be afraid--to the point he shouldn't have any friends who are white?

People who risk life and health to take a stand on race issues while refusing to fight on the physical terms you deem appropriate are cowards? That is the message I am getting.

Looks like you have not really read the article you posted very carefully. You are just throwing out impressions with little care as to whether they match the author's statements.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: NYT: Can my Children be friends with white people - Dill - 11-14-2017, 11:39 PM