Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alabama state official defends Roy Moore, citing Joseph and Mary
(11-15-2017, 12:14 AM)hollodero Wrote: OK... let me answer that in a hopefully distinct non-grandstanding way. I do stand by my words, but letting them out unfiltered was a mistake nonetheless. But you give the impression of raising all kinds of doubts about the Moore stories. As I feel you often do, you took it a step too far, then beckpedaled it with less outstanding "I only said..." follow-ups without ever admitting you took it too far in the first place. 

In this case, you talked about pro Hillary stuff on the women's social media pages, then brought up your dissatisfaction with the women's rights attourney of the women's choice and Biden work and so on and also gave your impression this thing was politically motivated. This is, as I see it, trying to raise all doubts possible to strike a blow for Moore with means I consider, well, indecent.

And as I see it, you do that for political reasons. If the "shoe were on the other foot" I can't imagine you would react that way. I'd picture you'd open 10 threads about liberal misconduct and liberal hypocricy and liberal whatnot and Vlad would put his hilarious democRATS gig under each of them. Or something among these lines. 
But not in this case, you find no words regarding Moore's misdeeds like others including conservatives did find, and yet you do find dozens of words to raise all kinds of doubts about the women. To me that's a "Moore should get the benefit of the doubt" argument, if you feel it is not then you're free to say so, so I'd say that's just ok.

Well thank you. It's just you have the wrong impression about the EU and Germany's role in the EU, just objectively wrong, but it wouldn't make sense telling you so. You wouldn't believe a word I said was credible anyway.

Smirk --- nah, I have thousands of snarky responses, but I won't be that cheap. It's quite understandable you wouldn't know I am from Austria. If you know that, you probably get why you chose a very unfortunate way to make your point. Or say a funny one.
As for the point, freeing Europe from the Nazis was one of the finest things the US or anyone has ever done. Good call. It doesn't have much to do with the current situation though. Over 70 years have passed and the world has changed significantly.

The fact you are Austrian and are ok with giving germany more power over Europe and an army to control is quite telling. Germans with power isn’t good

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alabama state official defends Roy Moore, citing Joseph and Mary - StLucieBengal - 11-15-2017, 02:39 AM