Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would Hue as OC and Paulie G as HC work?
(11-15-2017, 10:22 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Trying to be realistic, I know that we aren't going to get a coach like Josh McDaniels and have him bring Matt Patricia over as his DC.  Would it be feasible for Hue to want to be an OC under Paulie?  He has a guaranteed contract under Cleveland but there is some internal strife there and he could be available.  This offense rolled in 2015 under his tutelage, and I won't hold him responsible at all for what has happened in Cleveland after stripping that team of any talent for picks and only one draft class under his belt.

Would it make more sense to have Hue as HC?  Who would run the offense?  Does he deserve that opportunity over Paulie after leaving?  He won't need crazy money to come back here, and we know everyone here likes him.

I would imagine the best possible (realistic) scenario would be for Paulie G to be HC and Hue be the OC, and fire that turd Alexander.  

Thoughts?

I agree...it's probably the best we can hope for although Guenther has been with Lewis for so long that philosophically I think they're very similar.

Hue as OC would be great. Guenther as HC is mediocre.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would Hue as OC and Paulie G as HC work? - THE PISTONS - 11-15-2017, 12:01 PM