Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would Hue as OC and Paulie G as HC work?
(11-15-2017, 10:33 AM)Madieu Superstar Wrote: Can we please stop with this? They went outside of the organization to hire Marvin, they should be able to do it again now.

I root for the Bengals to win the Super Bowl. I don’t root for them to settle. I settle in life. That’s why I have an unattractive wife and I sit in a cubicle all day. Sports are supposed to be a break from all that settling. Paul Guenther is the human equivalent of sitting hopelessly in a cubicle all day, waiting to die. I don’t want him to be the coach of my favorite football team. Because if he is, then being a sports fan becomes just like living life day-to-day, and that saps all the fun out of it.

Fred is that you? Seriously, that settle for mediocrity in your personal life (but not sports) bit is soooo Fred.

(11-15-2017, 12:54 PM)PhilHos Wrote: He also looks like the kind of guy that'll make players CLAW their way onto the team; that he'll settle for nothing less than PURRfection. Ninja

He looks like the type that would (cat)nip problem players in the bud.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would Hue as OC and Paulie G as HC work? - Shake n Blake - 11-15-2017, 02:10 PM