Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would Hue as OC and Paulie G as HC work?
(11-15-2017, 03:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, the Steelers were coming of two 12-win seasons, a SB win and were knocked out of the playoffs by a Tim Tebow miracle when they fired Arians.  The Steelers followed with back to back 8-8 seasons and I recall people wanting Haley's head for the offensive decline.  I could be wrong though.

Add the fact that Arians managed to get the #1 offense and a near MVP performance out of Carson Palmer and I can't see how Arians was the issue in Pittsburgh.  Anywho, Haley was a bit of a dud as a HC and I can see why he backed off into being the OC for a winning franchise.  He's not the one to take reins of a struggling one.

I was mostly talking about the injuries.

I don't think it's a coincidence that quarterbacks in Arians scheme are always taking big hits and getting hurt.

Concerning the Haley abrasive attitude we are talking head coach the Boss they are supposed to act like that...truthfully we could use a little more of it in Cincy
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would Hue as OC and Paulie G as HC work? - Synric - 11-15-2017, 03:36 PM