Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would Hue as OC and Paulie G as HC work?
(11-15-2017, 12:03 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I think you just pinpointed why people jump on bandwagons rather than root for a lousy team.  Personally, I'm the kid who always rooted for Wile E. Coyote to catch the Roadrunner even though I knew he never would.  Anyways, nearly 30 years of evidence leads me to believe that our next HC will be an internal promotion, or it might be someone from outside of the organization who will cave to Mike Brown's way of doing things.

I also find it interesting that you already know Geunther will be an unfulfilling cubical jockey of a HC (he probably will be) but you seem at least somewhat OK with the clock-punching dead-eyed schlub we have as HC now.  Marvin is evidence that Mike Brown can hire a hot external prospect and beat the zest for life out of him.  So...that's my take.  We will get an internal ho-hummer, an external bum who can't get another HC gig, or a decent external candidate who will be as ruined my Mike Brown as the coaches and players who stuck around.

It's worth a shot, but aren't we all pretty sure that Marvin just stinks of the Mike Brown way?  Look how we thought we were reborn in 2011 and 6 years later we see Dalton and Green looking more like Palmer and Chad...this franchise just drains people like a bad marriage, or one of those jobs we've all had where we are told told work harder while upper management keeps giving their idiot friends and their girlfriends promotions.  Sorry, to much real-life experience banging my head against a wall here.

Where does it say that i’m okay with Marvmallow? I personally think he and his staff are the worst in the game right now. Getting less with more than anyone I’ve ever seen. But people forget that Marvin was a good coach when he came here. The Marvin today is a pathetic shell of the Marvin from 03-05. Bringing in a new coach that hasn’t been bungalized to try and win now with this core (Green, Ross, Mixon, Lawson, Atkins, Jackson, Burfict) could potentially Work.
“It’s easy for everybody to say to make that change," Lewis said last week. "But ... when that change doesn’t work out, what do you do?"

Marvin Lewis on why he refused to make a change at the kicker position.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would Hue as OC and Paulie G as HC work? - Madieu Superstar - 11-15-2017, 04:16 PM