Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NYT: Can my Children be friends with white people
(11-15-2017, 04:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: He clearly is stating the childish questions "how many friends can I have" also came with more serious questions about why charlottesville happened, or what happened (the question is unstated).  To which the father explained in a way a young child would understand.  He didn't say they happened in succession or that one prompted the other.  

I can't wait to get to line three!   Cool

Meh, I guess we'll just have to wait until we can get an unbiased ruling; as I doubt you are going to admit you looked like an idiot and tried to correct comprehension where none was need and I damn sure are not going to tell you that you are right, because that would be dishonest on my part. Plus I might be "derailing"

How do you think a 4-year old's attentions got drawn to Charlottesville when asking his father how many best friends he can have? Perhaps from the in-depth documentary the 4-year old recently watched on CNN?

As I said. There are those that seek to widen the divide caused by racism this man and anyone who applauds his comments fall into that category in my book.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: NYT: Can my Children be friends with white people - bfine32 - 11-15-2017, 05:14 PM