Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Cardboard Boxes on the Fifty Yard Line
(11-15-2017, 05:27 PM)PhilHos Wrote: No, they don't. You'd think they would, but they don't. There were plenty of empty seats throughout the 90s and it did exactly squat in making a difference in how Mikey B ran things.

I don't get it. If a seat goes unsold, that's less money in Mike Brown's pocket. I understand how Mike Brown ran things in the '90s, but he doesn't have the allure of a shiny new stadium anymore, it's now 17 years old, and the blackout rule has been lifted. I know the owners share revenue, but do they share parking revenue and concession sales? Mikey loves his precious, the more folks that attend games should mean more money in Brown's pocket. It's this reasoning that I think Lewis's days are finally numbered. The Bengals are bad, and Mikey ain't gonna fire himself, he'll fire Lewis and try to lure fans back. I think he's rode Marvin about as far as he can go. Changes are coming, but nothing really changes.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cardboard Boxes on the Fifty Yard Line - BrownAssClown - 11-15-2017, 06:53 PM