Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willie Goes off On MB... Kinda
(11-16-2017, 10:26 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: No, I wouldn't.

What is pathetic is someone asking a legitimate question for help, then the guy is made fun of and treated like a POS (at first).

I'm not bashing, I'm not taking part in the bashing, I'm merely posting something people on here would appreciate, given the current situation.

*I* have nothing to do with this, this isn't about me, this is about Willie saying many things that many on here would echo, that's all, because for him to say something, then there must be something amiss.

I'm not taking part in anything; this place used to be a fun, enjoyable message board to come to, with dynamic discussion and a fun and friendly atmosphere.

Hell, I give the people what they want in that post and I STILL get resistance; I don't want to be a part of something like this.

This whole MB has become a depress/angerfest; we don't need the same thread started several times a day, about "how our window is closing," or, "PFF says this."

That does nothing but breed negativity and hostility.

I'm out.

You know there are atleast 5 of us still looking online to help that guy find that hat? I was looking last night again for him.

Honestly, I think a lot of the negative talk about the Bengals is realistic. You have 95% of the franchises that do things one way and the Bengals do things their way. In the same vein, they haven't won a playoff game in 26+ years.

Maybe the way the other teams do things is right? Basically every team in the NFL except the Lions and Browns have won 5+ playoff games since we last won one.

Accepting what is happening won't change it.

I challenge you to stay on the board and contribute more of the type of content that you'd like to see. Instead of complaining about peoples posts which contributes to the negativity.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Willie Goes off On MB... Kinda - ah5 - 11-16-2017, 12:57 AM
RE: Willie Goes off On MB... Kinda - kevin - 11-16-2017, 08:49 AM
RE: Willie Goes off On MB... Kinda - THE PISTONS - 11-16-2017, 10:39 AM
RE: Willie Goes off On MB... Kinda - J24 - 11-16-2017, 12:52 PM