Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Expect A Miracle Upset Win At Denver
We could easily beat this team. Picked Denver to win but it should be close. Actually hope we don't win.

Hoping we lose out but the Broncos have looked like crap since they beat the Cowboys. Their QB play has been terrible
especially Osweiler who is not the same QB he was when he filled in for Peyton. They have a lot of great weapons in the
passing game but both Bolles their OT and CJ Anderson their RB have been banged up. Charles is not what he once was.

Sure, they have a great WR duo in Thomas and Sanders but we should slow down their Offense if we can stop the run.

Billings is starting to get his feet wet. We should see more of Lawson and Willis as the season goes on and less MJ.

We have been getting some big plays as of late on Offense too with Green, Lafell, Kroft and Mixon in the passing game.

If it were me i would line up Hewitt at H-back all game pound them and go Play Action, simple to beating this team.

But like i said picked us to lose and want us to lose so Marv and PA are gone.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't Expect A Miracle Upset Win At Denver - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-16-2017, 04:11 PM