Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Lewis is 0-7 in the playoffs. So why is he still coaching the Bengals?
(11-16-2017, 05:29 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Someone beat me to the punch, but it's all about his Dad getting fired. #MikeBrownLogic

To the OP, this reminds me of when I compared the Mervin-Era Bengals to a GF who always lets you get to 2nd base, then shuts you down as you're heading for 3rd.

We had playoff blue balls. 7 times.

(11-16-2017, 05:46 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Well, that makes sense... But that's just plain stupid. There's a difference between firing someone for personal reasons (what happened to Paul in Cleveland) and firing someone for sheer incompetence (every coach we've had since Mike took over). You'd think an "educated man" like Mike Brown would understand that.

I also can't wrap my head around why he wouldn't let an underachieving head coach walk. He actually tried to talk a couple of 90's coaches out of quitting? Are you kidding me? He had to realize that they weren't getting the job done and them walking away isn't a bad thing... Is he simply terrified to get up off his butt and do search for a new coach?

To be honest, he allegedly fired Sammy over personal reasons/disagreements.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Lewis is 0-7 in the playoffs. So why is he still coaching the Bengals? - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-16-2017, 06:19 PM