Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Expect A Miracle Upset Win At Denver
(11-16-2017, 09:19 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Why would a win in Denver be a miracle, they have the same record, and the same problems, that we do.... plus they don't really have a QB. Not saying we win, but in this upcoming suckfest, one truly horrible team will win. If it's the Bengals, it won't be any miracle.

(11-16-2017, 09:59 AM)Nately120 Wrote: How miraculous can a win over a Brock Osweiller-led team that is currently on a 5-game losing streak that started by losing to the 2nd worst team in the NFL?

I'm more likely to warn people to not think a win over the Broncos means anything has changed for the better for the Bengals.

These posts are about where I'm at. Not only are the Broncos on a 5 game losing streak, they've also lost each of those games by a comfortable margin. The only reasons I think the Bengals will lose are (1) the Broncos have a respectable run game, (2) they're at home and (3) Von Miller is sure to have fun with our line. We've also developed a habit of allowing easy completions over the middle, but Osweiler might be the only QB who can't take advantage.

This game could go either way, but I'm leaning Broncos...slightly. Don't get too excited if we win though.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't Expect A Miracle Upset Win At Denver - Shake n Blake - 11-16-2017, 07:56 PM