Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willie Goes off On MB... Kinda
Funny, I was just talking about Dave Shula in another thread.

Quote:bigwillie71 I'm sorry! This may get me get me locked out the stadium . I say so much crazy stuff! But I really do support and love my @Bengals . But man what in the hell was This guy doing as our coach my rookie season ? I really didn't know any better . He only was my coach for 6 or 7 games. He had no head sets or maaan ! See y'all gon say I'm wrong for this but Everyone reminisce . This is just something bad to look back on ! The lost years! The 90's @takeospikes51 @adrianross_maddbacker @tjhoush84 @ochocinco .y'all wouldn't been really pissed and confuse if y'all had to live thru this! Ask @garrisonhearst @rodjones54 And @jraukboxfit .

This just pisses me off watching it. Look at @garrisonhearst making moves ! No way this guy shoulda been coaching! This hurt a lot of people 's careers! He was a good guy but had Bengals in a dark period. I'm sorry I can't let it go! Blame it on my head Mr Brown not my heart! I'm #Whodey all day and grateful for my time in Cincy but He don't even have a headset ! I once asked him the play 1 day during a game I was starting in my rookie year and he didn't know it! ???? I'm sorry y'all this ? hurts! Let me have my therapy! This is what Marvin Lewis had to fight ! This history ! Marvin cleaned this up! Oh we were up 21-0 I believe and lost this game! Fired on the plane ride home ! Never saw or heard from him again ! Blame my messed up Head not my Heart! #Whodey #Bengals #instagood #inspiration #NFL #food #music #hashtags

Quote:akili_smith Well...... Lets go out and see if we can win one lololol. Classic Bruce Coslet

Quote:bigwillie71 @akili_smith ???? Welll guys let’s go out and see if we can win 1!

Quote:jraukboxfit @bigwillie71 mannnnnn, it was a JOKE , but what did I know until talking with other players after the games and hearing about how PROFESSIONAL their organizations were. Boy ole boy, I was just happy to experience and Accomplish my dream making it to the league. Funny days Bruh, we was off the CHAIN. Yo remember the vets were writing on the walls BAC bad ass crew ????

Quote: garrisonhearst Wow...I remember that!!

Quote:takeospikes51 Lawdddd

This is a peek in the mind of how players really feel about this organization and Mike Brown. Unfortunately, many won't go public for PR reasons or fear of burning bridges.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Willie Goes off On MB... Kinda - ah5 - 11-16-2017, 12:57 AM
RE: Willie Goes off On MB... Kinda - kevin - 11-16-2017, 08:49 AM
RE: Willie Goes off On MB... Kinda - J24 - 11-16-2017, 12:52 PM
RE: Willie Goes off On MB... Kinda - Shake n Blake - 11-16-2017, 08:23 PM