Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Steelers and Titans game shows how bad we truly are
(11-17-2017, 10:18 AM)kevin Wrote: I watched the game.  Our Bengals are so awful, I say GO STEELERS....Hey, it's not their fault they have better owners, better coaches so therefore a better system, Super Bowl Wins.   Mike Brown who refuses to pay offensive linemen.  I saw 2 last night Bengals had a chance to draft and didn't.   We passed on center Pouncey and DeCastro.  They have blocking, we don't.   Often I like their draft picks over ours, they are smarter in the draft also.  

The Steelers with Brown, Bell, Big Ben, That Defense, That O Line, That kicker, they are red hot and ready for another Super Bowl run.   Could it be Pittsburg vs Philadelphia in a Pennsylvania Super Bowl ? .....New Englands defense is back to playing good defense, so Patriots will defend their Championship.   Jacksonville has the defense and offense to make a run.  Chiefs and Raiders are in the mix.  Philadelphia is tough. Saints are playing great defense and offense.  Watch out for Vikings with that defense. Rams and Seahawks have defense and offense.  Cowboys without Elliott may struggle. Washington a good team.

So the heck with Blah, Blah, Blah over Bengals and Marvin and all the losing, I'm sick of it.....I'm into the Play-Off Picture in spite of the 2 Ohio teams just awful.  Steelers look like a Super Bowl team with everything going and add Antonio Brown just awesome.  There are some good play-off teams.   I'm not as locked in on Eagles yet.  Yes, they are good, but a team like Saints is also very good... Steelers, Patriots, Eagles, Saints and many other good teams

As Bengals and Browns stink up Ohio again,  I'm enjoying watching some real NFL teams in 2017.   The Bengals are so bad that I don't hate the Steelers this year, in fact I respect their owners and team for being smarter and better than Mike Brown and his 27 years of no play-off win.   Heck with it, we are lousy and Steelers are a good team.  Browns one hand catch against his helmet for a touchdown is a heck of a play.  ....I'm enjoying NFL Football in spite of Bengals lousy season of no blocking thanks to cheap skate Mike.  Mike is just too cheap.  Cincinnati may respect cheap, I do not. 

I hear you Kevin. I've hated the Steelers since I was a kid when Keith Gary tried to rip Kenny Anderson's head off during that MNF game in the early 80's. Despite this, over the years the Steelers have earned my respect, even admiration for how they get things done. When Tomlin talks about the standard, it really means something. That is the standard of what it takes to win in the AFCN, and if not for them beating us on a regular basis than what would be MB motivation for improving the team? Think about it, if we were in a perennially weak division, and won a division title every 5 years or so by default, then MB would consider that good enough and just go with it. So in this way, the Steelers are making the Bengals accountable, MB is just unwilling to make the necessary sacrifices to make them championship caliber. Don't get me wrong, my 2nd favorite team will always be whoever is playing the Steelers, but I cant get mad at them for doing things the right way.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This Steelers and Titans game shows how bad we truly are - upstateBengal - 11-17-2017, 02:19 PM