Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your dream college coach to be our head coach next year?
(11-18-2017, 02:06 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: As much as I HATE Jim Harbaugh, id like to see what he can get out of this team. I think we have a lot of talent and a coach who can get the most out of his players year one could get us back into contention fast. Look at what happens his first 1-2 years with new teams, they show drastic improvement....the way I see it we have 2 more good years with our core before it starts to fall apart. That’s the same timeframe where Harbaugh’s teams start sucking. Bring him in for two years and see if he can bring some of his famous short lived magic. Then get a new coach who isn’t an unbearable asshat to rebuild our roster after it ages and Harbaugh inevitably goes off the rails.

Isn’t really my favorite because I can’t stand him, but he’s the one who would give me hope of a quick turnaround. And as I said before would clearly be a short term hire

Gotta be Harbaugh. Proven winner at every stop, and was one power delay from winning a Super Bowl. The 49er ownership are morons and foolishly chose the dumpster fire known as Trent Baalke over Harbs.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is your dream college coach to be our head coach next year? - t3r3e3 - 11-18-2017, 02:14 PM