Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Conversation with Willie Anderson (Fbook)
I really dont understand the whole organizational side of football sometimes. I mean, is it really as hard as people make it out to be? Does it really take that much time planning and studying in football? Like, how is it that our offensive line coach doesnt have the time to watch some tape, see the deficiencies that our offensive lineman/line have, and point them out? From there, the offensive lineman's job is to correct them. How hard can that seriously be?

How hard is it to just tell the offensive lineman, "hey guys! your first step shouldnt be backward, it should be forwards. You should be blocking your man downfield, not letting them into the backfield." Maybe its harder than that and im missing something. Doesnt seem like it, tho.

Maybe that is happening and our offensive lineman just arent good enough. If thats the case, then the blame should lay on the guy who wanted to draft these lineman out of college...
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Conversation with Willie Anderson (Fbook) - WeezyBengal - 11-20-2017, 11:45 AM