Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Expect A Miracle Upset Win At Denver
(11-20-2017, 10:54 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The Bengals had 190 total yards on offense. They are NOT a GOOD foortball team.

They are a mediocre team in a mediocre conference that just beat a team that lost 6 in a row.

You are right.   We are NOT a good football team.  I'm not sure they are mediocre.    They can't run the ball, the interior O-Line is the worst in the league.   The defense is a very poor tackling unit overall - there are a few who can tackle.  The defensive backs cannot shed a block to save their life.

I mean we have some really good players, and some mediocre players.  And they are really badly coached.

Marvin needs to go, PA needs to go, and probably Lazor needs to go.   I'm not a huge fan of Koyle either.

Pistons is right.   We barely beat a time that lost 6 in a row.  This was not getting over the hump.

And for the record.  I'd take the two best interior linemen in this draft 1 and 2.  As badly as we need upgrades on the edges, Tackle has become a secondary need relative to the interior O-line.  Which is just unbelievable.

I have no problem getting a defensive minded coach.   Look at the job Zim is doing.  But whoever it is better have a first rate mind and the ability to lead.   
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't Expect A Miracle Upset Win At Denver - 3wt - 11-20-2017, 03:32 PM