Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rose, Conyers....the list continues to grow
(11-22-2017, 02:11 AM)Vlad Wrote: CBS suspends Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations

Charlie Rose accused of sexual harassment by 8 women

https://nypost.com/2017/11/20/charli...nt-by-8-women

Top Democrat Paid Off Sexual Harassment Accuser With $27,000 In Taxpayer Money

A leading Democratic congressman settled a wrongful dismissal complaint for more than $27,000 in taxpayer funding after he allegedly fired the staffer because she would not “succumb to [his] sexual advances,” according to a new report.

The congressman, Michigan Rep. John Conyers, is described as a serial sexual harasser who would prey on his female staffers
in sworn affidavits signed by four of his former staffers. BuzzFeed News first reported the bombshell allegations and accompanying settlement after right-wing blogger Mike Cernovich provided the website with the documents.

One former female employee filed a complaint with the Congressional Office Of Compliance in 2014, alleging that she was fired for rebuffing Conyers’ sexual advances. It was that employee who eventually received a $27,111.75 settlement in 2015, in exchange for a confidentiality agreement. The congressman did not admit to fault as part of the settlement agreement.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/20/re...axpayer-money/

Lets see thus far the list of liberal sex perverts....

Charlie Rose, Al Franken, Harvey Weinstein, Bill Clinton, Louis C.K., John Conyers, Kevin Spacey, Glenn Thrush, Mark Halperin,Dustin Hoffman, Jeffrey Tambor.

My oh my, and recall how atop their perch of moral superiority did liberals express so much vitriol toward Bill O'Reilly.

LOL as I started reading this I was going to suggest you create one of your lists--then you beat me to it!  Your Republican list seems short a few names though.

Don't recall hearing Rose, Frank, Weinstein and Clinton et al. expressing "vitriol" towards Bill O'Reilly.  Maybe Rose and Franken did?   Does it matter if the ones expressing vitriol at O'Reilly are not the same ones now accused of misconduct? Not if all can be called "liberals" I guess.

I think I am not the only one who would now appreciate a little clarification. What is the point of listing people accused of a wide range of sexual misconduct simply to "recall how atop their perch of moral superiority" liberals condemned the misconduct of O'Reilly?

Especially when those moral superior liberals seem also to be "eating their own" as you put it, which you "love to see."

Trump elected prez DESPITE Clinton level scandal, and backs for Senate a Repub accused of molesting children. That Republicans do not seem to be "eating their own" is a problem which escapes notice when one reduces a non-partisan problem to toting up lists.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rose, Conyers....the list continues to grow - Dill - 11-22-2017, 06:31 PM