Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Beside Green On Offense Might Score On Browns ?
(11-24-2017, 11:31 AM)kevin Wrote: It's important we start to have blocking, but it is also important someone steps up and replaces all the scoring of Jones, Eifert, Sanu and Hill.   Of course Jones and Sanu are gone and Eifert and Hill both on IR may be as good as gone as free agents end of season.

Erickson sounds interesting and could score as WR or on kick returns.

It might help Bengals greatly if their first and second round picks Ross and Mixon would start finding the end zone.  Kroft could show reasons why he should remain the tight end in 2018.  Boyd and Malone need to show reasons for being on this team next year.  Gio could show reason why being on Bengals or starting for another team.

If players can't step up against the Browns....If fans have any hopes of upsetting Steelers, somebody needs to start helping out beside just Dalton to Green.....The Browns would seem to be an opportunity and chance for somebody to earn the respect of getting the ball more.  I like the way Redskins, Chargers and some teams get huge yardage throwing to running backs. Their RB's seem to get open and the QB lays it right in there and the RB is good for first downs, often long gains and touchdowns.  They might as well send Mixon or Gio on some down field pass routes because I don't see keeping them back as pass blockers doing much good so far.  Cousins and Rivers are eating teams alive passing to running backs finding uncovered parts of defense.
Dalton needs to quit throwing to the running backs behind the line of scrimmage. He's done that several times this year and they lose yardage. If the backs would run an out and up type pattern I'm with you. But a couple times this year I wasn't sure if the back was going to catch the ball or the linebacker covering him.
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Beside Green On Offense Might Score On Browns ? - Mer - 11-24-2017, 12:19 PM