Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 3rd and 4th Seed in the AFC Are Beatable
I don't think the Steelers ARE better than us, but they damn sure outperform us in head to head games. The latest exception was the playoff game, almost. We saved our greatest underperformance in that game until after we took the lead and Jeremy Hill's mistake gave the Steelers the ball back after Burfict had picked Big Ben.

This year I thought we played pretty well until our total collapse in the 2nd half. To win Monday night, we're going to need to play 4 quarters of really good football. No mistakes. Take what they give us. Lazor's learning how to work with what he has with this OLine. Andy still has to deal with pressure, but Lazor's figuring out ways to exploit the heavy rush with the quick dump offs to Mixon. Beating Pittsburgh might give us the momentum to go on a nice little run of wins, but it won't be easy beating them or the Vikings.

Winning out is a pretty low probability. If we revert back to how we played against the Colts, Jags, and Titans, I think you can "kiss the baby" on making the playoffs. But the offense looked better today. There's a chance we can build on today and get better next week.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 3rd and 4th Seed in the AFC Are Beatable - BURROWorBUST - 11-27-2017, 03:30 AM