Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Rooting Hard for the Browns to go 0-16
(11-26-2017, 11:41 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I don't care what the Browns do.  They are irrelevant like they have been since they came back to Cleveland. They will get a number 1 pick or again trade them down for more picks.  Then play QB shuffle like they always do.  Who cares?  I'm more concerned about how the Bengals will work to become a team that is a contender over the next few years.

Sure let's wish the Browns go 0-16, how does that benefit Bengals?

It doesn't....Lets say McCarron goes to Browns and Bengals use a second round tender....that is still a comp pick at end of second round, right....If we were getting the first pick in round 2, sure, go 0-16, but I'm pretty sure it would be a late round comp pick. ....Look for Cleveland to finish last a few years and get top picks and then get LeBron James back and trade most of those picks for veterans. Wait, that's the Cavaliers.  Before people start laughing at this new owner, he did take over the awful team of the past owners. He got Zeitler. They drafted the good D Lineman. The D is good against the run most games and they're running backs have talent.  They are about ready to get their suspended top WR back. We better laugh now, because the Browns could be a tough team as early as next season. Look at how fast the Rams turned things around, or Jacksonville.  This owner had connections with Pittsburg Steelers also, not just baseball.  You give this owner a couple years of free agency and top picks and watch out.   THE GREAT PAUL BROWN on starting the Bengals in 1968 told Cincy fans not to expect any winning for at least 5 years because that's how long it takes to build a team.  Going on Paul Brown then, it is way too early to be laughing at the Browns owner as the OP did.  Getting Zeitler and the top pick D Lineman and starting in the trenches may be a real smart start by this owner as they go forward. Look for them to add AJ McCarron in 10 weeks or so. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm Rooting Hard for the Browns to go 0-16 - kevin - 11-27-2017, 08:56 AM