Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keystone pipeline springs leak in South Dakota
(11-27-2017, 04:05 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: We need to invest in Fusion development then find a fuel source that can be used in both Fusion and Fission Reactors then connect the two. Unlimited power to the people where one reactor could service a quarter of the United States.

By the way, how long until the oil runs out?
I'm asking because the oil will eventually run out and if we are 100 years away, it's best to start looking for other sources now so there is no scramble for 50 years trying to find one and save us all from the inevitable total world war where BILLIONS will die.

Although I think we need to control the worlds population and even get it down to a sustainable 2 to 3 billion people eventually but by birth control and education and not by mass genocide, war, disease or abortion. Educate the people and let the people reduce the worlds population over a long period of time by using condoms, the pill, vasectomies or not having sex.

A bunch of topics there I know, lol. My brain is crazy today...it happens sometimes.

Ford has you covered.

[Image: CAC70FOC201B021001.jpg]

Side note: I always thought it was a joke by someone at Ford to name a car with good-not-great fuel consumption as "Fusion." Their next creative concept was the 6 row minivan called "Aphrodisiac" or a 5,000-lb car with a four cylinder "Lightning."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keystone pipeline springs leak in South Dakota - Benton - 11-27-2017, 04:57 PM