Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton has pretty great numbers over the past 5 games
(11-28-2017, 02:04 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Didn't I see you making negative statements in another thread?

A few weeks ago, I might agree with you, but the line is playing better and Mixon looks like he's going to be a very dangerous weapon.  

Our pass rush looks like it's only getting stronger and Lazor looks like he's getting better and better at utilizing our weapons.  

We look like we're finally playing inspired football right now and there's no reason why we can't get a wild card spot in the playoffs.

The Steelers looked very beatable today, and there's no reason that we shouldn't be favored in every other game on the schedule with the exception of the Vikings, who we could still beat.

We could very easily only lose one more game and make the playoffs, or lose two and still possibly get in.

You've seen me say negative statements in other threads and I'm going to do it again.  LMAO

Playoffs at this point is a joke. We'll need 9 wins to make it in and we have 5 wins currently. Only problem is there are only 5 games left and two of those are against teams that previously blew out the Bengals this year (Steelers and Ravens). Two more games are against teams with winning records (the Vikings and the Lions). The Bengals have only one win against a team with a winning record this year and that was the Bills who are currently 6-5.

Basically, the Bengals, who have one win against a winning team is going to play 4 teams with winning records over the next 5 weeks.

I'm sorry, but Marvin Lewis isn't that good. This OL is that bad. The team selected the wrong guy to help them this year with the #9 pick. And as decent a QB that Andy Dalton is, he's not good enough to carry this team down the stretch.

If you want to hear delusional thinking, check out this video clip:

http://www.espn.com/blog/cincinnati-bengals/post/_/id/26717/cincinnati-bengals-2017-draft-picks-analysis-for-every-selection
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton has pretty great numbers over the past 5 games - BengalChris - 11-28-2017, 02:57 AM