Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals sign Michael Bennett, WR, UGa
(08-20-2015, 01:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Well I see that he has at least one quality that will make him very popular with some fans

[Image: 7_35853.jpg]

ThumbsUp  true dat homie

(08-20-2015, 11:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: A QUOTE FROM FRED:

HILARIOUS!!  ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!! Trying to be funny and get back in on the joke when he's the one that posted that it wasn't funny anymore!!

Just so there's no confusion, because I know certain posters like to post blatant lies and pretend that we're all too stupid to see it, Fred posted that picture 9 hours ago, and the one about it not being funny was from 6 days ago!

Back to the point, I also think he could be a big target as a possession receiver?  

Broken record Brad is back. "Fred lies! FRED LIES FRED LIES!!!!! Blatant liar, omg how do people take this seriously from a known liar! LOOK AT MY BOLD LETTERS AND EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!! LIARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

Seriously though, Fred's picture is actually relevant to the thread, and it's very accurate. A certain portion of the fanbase sees a white receiver and proceeds to grab a napkin and run into a secluded place. The great white hype lives!

(08-21-2015, 01:14 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: I'm white so I can say this people on these boards do tend to overhype Caucasian skilled players. You can hate me all you want but I swear everytime we have a white guy at a skill position he gets over hyped

I don't care if you're black, white, or green, it's definitely not racist to point out that some of the fans on here will hype ANY white player, and some even will claim that the white guys don't get respect because they're white LOL. Nah, it's because those specific players just suck.

This guy is camp fodder, nothing to see here. If he were black, I'd be saying the same thing.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals sign Michael Bennett, WR, UGa - djs7685 - 08-21-2015, 08:47 AM