Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton has pretty great numbers over the past 5 games
(11-28-2017, 10:06 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: This is actually pretty funny.  You are now defending Dalton and I am the old Curmudgeon that keeps saying things like "They still suck" or "Marv still the coach?  Won't matter...".

Friends, Pistons and I are not being held hostage by Fred in a basement somewhere with our User IDs reversed.  What you are witnessing is a real transformation and could only happen to fans of the Bengals.   

I actually was never a Dalton basher. I've always thought he was somewhere around the 12th best QB in the NFL.

There are some QB's better than him. There are a decent bit worse than him.

I'm mainly negative about ownership and their lack of a scouting department and not signing free agents.

I'm actually more positive on Marvin than a lot here. I think he's succeeded to some extent in a place where management makes it hard to win. The 0-7 in the playoffs is indefensible though...although for most of those losses we were the underdog lower seed. His record against the Steelers and in primetime games is indefensible too.

During the 90's and most of the 2000's I was extremely positive. 'Bad luck' I'd say on draft picks. At some point I realized it was just bad management or stubborn management that does things different than most of the league.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton has pretty great numbers over the past 5 games - THE PISTONS - 11-28-2017, 11:05 AM