Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton has pretty great numbers over the past 5 games
(11-28-2017, 07:51 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I think last year showed me more about Andy. In 2015 he was on his way to possibly the MVP till he broke his hand. Last year he had Green for a little more than half the season, same with Eifert and absolutely no running game, crappy line and he kept this team together and put up pretty damn good numbers. It's more the same this year, maybe not the numbers but play gritty good football at the moment. Sure, he's not elite and is prone to being a bonehead at times.

...and that is what keeps him from being elite.  I think 2014 was the year that he showed me he was capable.  There were a ton of injuries that season as well, and we finished 10-5-1 and backed into the playoffs.  He had 19 TDs passing, 4 rushing, and 1 receiving.  To me, he did all he could that season, and the line was good enough to keep it from being a dumpster fire.  We also had the benefit of Jeremy Hill's career year that season.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton has pretty great numbers over the past 5 games - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-29-2017, 11:08 AM