Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton has pretty great numbers over the past 5 games
(11-28-2017, 03:58 PM)Wyche Wrote: I remember when he raced and Dan Patrick and Keith Olberman used to have a blast with his name.  Although Dick never won a Winston Cup race (won over 1000 short track features, ASA and USAC events, and a few Busch Series wins), they would ALWAYS make a point to tell where Trickle finished....even if it was dead last. Smirk

I also recall the joke about Jeff Gordon's "milk mustache" commercial, and what it actually was.....

That brought back a lot of college-days ESPN that showed the same show about 5 times a day.  I loved when Olberman would always do "Gianluca Poliuca" when there was a difficult name to pronounce, eluding to a call he made years prior.  Those old "This is Sportscenter" commercials are still hilarious and you can find a lot of them on Youtube.  

I loved when the errand boy got promoted to director or something and he's chewing out Olberman about his goldfish being dead and he says something to the effect of:  "Don't mess with me, look at that hack Kilborn, now he is slumming it over at comedy central".  Oh man, I used to laugh my ass off at those....

Steiner:  "Follow me!  Follow me to freedom!"

Hahahhahaha....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton has pretty great numbers over the past 5 games - SHRacerX - 11-29-2017, 11:18 AM