Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump tweets videos from Britain First...
...Britain First - Jayda Fransen is their deputy leader - is a right-wing extremist group from Britain, distinctly anti-Islamic and partly in support of a "Holy war" against Islam. Amongst things like mosque invasions, gathering in front of muslim's houses and wearing "party uniforms", threatening right-wing populist Nigel Farage's family (even this guy's not right enough), harassing women with headscarfs and other delightful stuff they have a history of posting forged or misleading photographs and videos. In short, a distinct extremist hate group.

Now the president of the United States shares their stuff on twitter. Britain First is so delighted. I am so disgusted.

Once again, dear conservatives. This really is your guy? This is the way the US should go because the liberal alternative would be so unbearable (or for whatever reason)? All things considered and with yet another cherry on the top, isn't it high time to denounce that presidency? I'm getting a really hard time understanding any different reaction.

This isn't conservativism. This is extremism and hate-mongering. This is as dangerous as it is disgusting. And I feel many still are in silent acceptance.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
Trump tweets videos from Britain First... - hollodero - 11-29-2017, 11:48 AM