Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump tweets videos from Britain First...
(11-29-2017, 12:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This is petty behavior from POTUS and as I've said before he should be subject to censure.

Yeah you said that and I didn't forget it. You seem like a person on the edge of saying what I, in my humble opinion of course, would consider to be the right thing to say. However, I think by using the word "petty" you're still diminishing the issue. This isn't just petty, it's hate-mongering demagogry and with the sheer number of people in the strange belief that he's some kind of saviour figure, I'd say it's a bit more substantially dangerous than that.
And I wouldn't know what a censure would really accomplish. It looks like a formality, and Trump world isn't impressed with those.

The person who murdered Labour politician Jo Cox was shouting Britain first while doing it. While I, as much as I dislike them, can't really blame Britain First for that, it just shows what this kind of atmosphere can harbor. Quite a lot of people on Breitbart are shouting for taking matters in their own hands these days, and things like those sure aren't discouraging.- 

- Can I ask you and everyone the question that is asked in those surveys. Do you approve or disapprove of Trump's presidency. 35% or something around that still approve, and I guess around 80% of declared Republicans say they approve. Something I find quite the stunning stance.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump tweets videos from Britain First... - hollodero - 11-29-2017, 12:27 PM