Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump tweets videos from Britain First...
(11-29-2017, 12:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: Trump is a disgusting piece of excrement.  He is either truly vile or uses these things to cover up the other stuff he does.

Can't disagree with that description. As for the cover up, maybe this is about Flynn. Bad investigation news seem to trigger these things.
I don't think he believes much. He seems to say what the Breitbart propagand folks tell him is opportune. I hate bringing up Breitbart every other post, but it seems like they are calling the shots on these - and all - matters these days.

(11-29-2017, 12:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: How ANYONE is proud of him as the POTUS (especially the "give him a chance" crowd) is beyond me unless they themselves agree with the vile things he does and says.

Yeah I don't know. I can attest that most European leaders (and, as it seems, finally almost everybody) consider him to be just utterly moronic and that's the attitude so far. Thousand legends rank around that one. So external pride... maybe somewhere else, but I doubt it. - I don't think he's purely vile, I think he's a mouthpiece for truely vile people and doesn't have the intellectual capacity to be anything else. There was this DACA moment when he asked "does anyone really want them out immediately?"... as if in a short moment of humanity he himself couldn't quite believe his own supporters.
As for the Trump supporter (and/or the "non-denouncer"), true or not, what I use to say to my folks is that the US-American's strictly dualistic political brain lead to a form of tribalism that would make Hitler look acceptable compared to someone from the other side. I also used to make clear this was a stark exaggeration, but I'm not so certain any more.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump tweets videos from Britain First... - hollodero - 11-29-2017, 12:44 PM