Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump tweets videos from Britain First...
(11-29-2017, 12:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think we get into a can of worms when we say "approve or disapprove". He does things that I approve of and things that I disapprove of; just as every President before him has done.

That is legit, it is a can of worms, and especially since you're not a Trump voter I respect your not wanting to break it down like that. However, that's how the question is asked in your surveys, and the answers are what's widely discussed.
And what I get is something like "35% approve", and I'm always shocked about how many there are. But many probaly hold a more nunaced view. (I don't, I agree with Rex.)

(11-29-2017, 12:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I wish he would be banned from ever using twitter again while he is the sitting POTUS; however, I've come to realize that I do not get everything I want. IMO he is not a politician and that's what America wanted. Perhaps in NOV 20 they will decide they want a politician back in office. I know I will be looking at the alternatives.  

Please look at the alternatives. It's all one can ask for (realistically). We do need leadership from a non-Trumpian America still.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump tweets videos from Britain First... - hollodero - 11-29-2017, 12:51 PM