Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton has pretty great numbers over the past 5 games
(11-29-2017, 07:40 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I do want to see how he does against the Steelers and Vikings before we we start building his statue...

I think he'll do fine against the Vikings. Our QB's have always struggled against the Steelers though. See Palmer and his career 76.7 rating, which is nearly identical to Dalton's.

(11-29-2017, 11:24 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Thought about making a thread about this but feared it would get bounced to a forum like "around the league" that I don't visit.

I think it is downright cruel what they are doing to Manning, and he is handling it with pure class.  I hope the guy gets a shot at a team like Miami or Jax but would prefer he not go to those AFC teams that are flawed at QB, although the Bengal defense made Bortles look like a HOFer.  

Actually, as I look around the league, I think Arizona might like a shot at him.  I would have said SF, but they just got Garappolo.  

As long as you make it relevant to the Bengals, your thread won't get bounced. 

Agree on Eli, Jax is the obvious landing spot, but he'd be a fit with a lot of teams.

(11-29-2017, 01:02 PM)Synric Wrote: When I seen they benched Eli I was like for who then found out it was Geno Smith...

Have to ask What is McAdoo thinking? If you had a young QB (Davis Webb) that you'd like to see before drafting one in 2018 I'd get...but Geno Smith?

Also like to say it's looking more and more like the Bengals missed the AJ McCarron trade window. (Mike Brown played it well too until the last second for a 2nd and 3rd what?!?!) But with guys like Eli Cousins Keenan Bradford then the draft there's and few good choices for QBS this offseason without putting McCarron in the mix.

McAdoo is disgracing a Giants legend (who isn't even playing poorly) to save his own skin. It's disgraceful, IMO. 

You're probably right about Mac. This is going to be an excellent offseason for QB needy teams. Good draft and great FA class.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton has pretty great numbers over the past 5 games - Shake n Blake - 11-29-2017, 02:04 PM