Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Steelers remind me every time
(11-29-2017, 07:58 PM)bengalsturntup5532 Wrote: Your right it's just not NFL.  I can't just full out say everything is fixed ,but there's just too much messed up fishy stuff to look at and it makes me sick. This week I'm thinking everyone's a sheep to sports. If it's biased officiating ,one team gots a big advantage.and it's not how sports should be. Now I've seen a lot of stuff to make me think wwe storyline type of stuff,but I can't just say everything is staged,but I think the officiating plays a big role on who wins not just the players playing.

Yup,

Year in and year out Steelers CB's get way with more holding on WR's than most other teams. It's the Steelers, they're supposed to win. Steelers O-line holding ? WHAT ! It can't possibly be, they're posed to win ya know. They're just that good.

Shazier going helmet to helmet ? Mitchell ? That's just good old hard nosed STEELER football. Burfict wallops somebody, laundry, personal foul, 15 yard penalty.

(11-29-2017, 08:07 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah I don't think they determine the outcome. I think they may make favorable calls for popular teams to get ratings up.

I don't think the Bengals haven't won a playoff game in 26+ years because of a conspiracy. We're just poorly managed.

Yup,

There's no conspiracy ! Mike Brown just won't quit meddling.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Steelers remind me every time - bengalfan74 - 11-29-2017, 10:00 PM