Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump tweets videos from Britain First...
(11-29-2017, 11:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This hits the nail on the head. Folks look for the extreme and then suggest they were just comparing the medium.

I have voiced my disapproval on a sig that has been allowed to flourish on these boards for about a year. There is one that compares Trump to Manson and the establishment on this board allows it. I have no idea why they condone this overt example of hate speech   

While this is completely off topic I'll defend myself rather than ask anyone else to do it.

The sig came out of a discussion about Trump being an outsider and people wanting an outsider until they got one..  I made a comment in that thread that given the parameters for that anyone could be a outsider and among the people listed I said Manson as an extreme version of an outsider.

That one name evoked a ridiculous response that ignored the gist of the thread and why I said what I said.

(04-17-2017, 12:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As I said a 100 times: Everybody wanted a Washington outsider until we got one. 

(04-17-2017, 12:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: I believe a sane, rational, non con artist would be more accepted.  But some just want to focus on the "outsider" part of the equation.

Manson (either one) is an outsider.

*I* am an outsider.

The vast majority of this country are outsiders.

The one that have the millions of dollars to get elected is barely an outsider given all his political connections anyway.

(04-17-2017, 12:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Trump was the perfect outsider. A successful businessman that had expressed Political views in the past. Comparing him to Manson lets me know you really have no legitimate counter.

(04-17-2017, 01:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He was the "perfect outsider' as far as credentials especially when someone uses extreme hyperbole to place him in the same category as Charles Manson. I gave specifics as to what made him the perfect outsider. A successful businessman that had expressed his political views in the past. I did not say he was the perfect Candidate; perhaps that is where the disconnect lies.  

(04-17-2017, 01:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I see you follow Dino in the misunderstanding of perfect outsider compared to perfect candidate.

As to Dino comparing Trump to Manson: Of course he did.

(04-17-2017, 02:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: Dino said that "outsider" applies to...everyone outside.

Manson (either one), me, you....etc.

But it's easier to focus on taking one thing and making it all about that than addressing the actual context of the post.  And the beat goes on...

So now we have an "outsider" who can't get anything done (art of the deal my arse) and hasn't shown a willingness to learn the job or even act presidential in any way at all.  Including his tweet storm today.  (Some of which he deleted.  I guess he thinks no one can see them after that?)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump tweets videos from Britain First... - GMDino - 11-29-2017, 11:39 PM