Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toys R Us bankruptcy trustee blasts executive bonus plan
(11-29-2017, 11:42 PM)Benton Wrote: Couple things.

1- Bankruptcy isn't always a bad thing, it depends on why theyre filing and what the intent is. If it's just a matter of restructuring, it's probably not a big deal.
2- We reward failure with the trickle down theory. Those at the top get rewarded the most, those at the bottom the least. It's ridiculous. And for the companies waiting for ToysRUs to pay their bills, it's ludicrous they could pay"retention bonuses" before debts.

I don't really understand retaining failure anyway. If an employee isn't doing his job, you fire them. Except in America, where we pay them more money to run companies into the ground.

I understand the bankruptcy comment and agree on the other two comments.

I spent an unfortunate amount of time just today telling our shop that while I fully understand that we are a production shop the higherups think they need more salesmen than shop employees in order to make money.  So they can sell things we cannot produce because we do not have enough manpower.

Been that way for 15 years.  Not going to change until it's too late I'm afraid.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Toys R Us bankruptcy trustee blasts executive bonus plan - GMDino - 11-29-2017, 11:49 PM