Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toys R Us bankruptcy trustee blasts executive bonus plan
I know of a company that is still in business that believed in "Man Hours". The entire structure was built around "Man Hours" and constantly looked for ways to increase "Man Hours" without using "Man Power".

What this company does is higher ex-cons, people on probation, functioning alcoholics and drug addicts and immigrants through a "Service". I put Service in quotation marks because this "Service" is a guy who is highered by the company to get employees and is paid $10.00 per hour per employee that speaks little to no English, keeps $7.00 per hour per employee and pays these people $3.00 per hour but houses and feeds them for two years and then they are sent back to wherever they came from.

This company is Union and files bankruptcy ever five years or so then changes the name and continues on making money hand over fist. It really is a crazy scheme but it's all legal.

For instance, if there's a problem with immigration, the company don't get into trouble but the "Service" will. It will be shut down only to be opened back up an hour later under a different name.

Filing bankruptcy gets the company out of all the loans and bills they owe. The new company opens up, buys the building and inventory for an obscenely low amount and then sold at a premium.

The employees have no power since they are all sketchy and need the job to stay out of jail or to feed their habits and the union, which is the USW don't care as long as they get their dues.

It's a joke and places like this need to be shut down except if they are, whoever is in power gets villinized as an uncaring jackass who hates workers or the poor or those trying to straighten their lives out.

I know many contractors and subcontractors who higher illegals or guys in Home Depot parking lots for roofing jobs because they cost half of what an American will cost and they work fast to get as much work as possible.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Toys R Us bankruptcy trustee blasts executive bonus plan - Nebuchadnezzar - 11-30-2017, 01:57 AM