Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Steelers remind me every time
(11-29-2017, 05:09 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I thought this for a while but the evidence is right in front of our faces. One organization prioritizes winning Super Bowls and views anything else as failure and the other rarely even acknowledges there is such a game as the super bowl.

They get some calls for sure but they would be the piss out of Marv and Mike’s Bengals even without those calls.

Antonio Brown pushes off more than Michael Irvin but he’s INCREDIBLE at it. So sneaky.

The best corners do the same thing. I see this a lot of the time, especially with penalties being called. They try to do a magic trick, quick movement of the arm. Something as simple as just having their arm one way, it's enough to tell where the route will break off. One of my favorite moves is what Sherman/Revis use, it's being called more...but they'll let the receiver go, and dictate the route based on where the jersey tugs. Usually they're quick enough to keep up with them, and the 'tug' isn't noticeable. 

Found a clip of it, actually. Took me a minute to do it. 1:56, you can see it.

Antonio Brown does similar stuff. AJ does as well. I just think Brown has a better route tree than AJ (Seriously, the Steelers are super creative on how they get him the ball) and Brown is incredible in space (and finding space).

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Steelers remind me every time - The Caped Crusader - 11-30-2017, 08:03 AM