Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Steelers remind me every time
(11-29-2017, 04:41 PM)bengalsturntup5532 Wrote: I know I'll get hate for this ,so bring all the hate and insults that I'm a dumb ass like always ,I'll choose not to even respond. But every time I watch a Steelers game or the Bengals play the Steelers I'm reminded that the NFL is fixed ,I don't really see them as a good team. I see them as the NFL darlings that get wins by the league and cheating . It's kind of making me want to quit watching football .

Here's an example, when Vontaze Burfict got suspended over something very petty for 4 games we knew it was Bs ,but the fans move on and forget over time. But Vontaze Burfict got a flag for the same type of hit vs cleveland,and they said no discipline for Vontaze Burfict. Ok NFL so right there you are saying his suspension was unnecessary . So the NFL took Vontaze away for 4 games just so their baby Steelers got a advantage .

Watching the green bay game vs the Steelers I seen green bay was in the lead and keeping with them,but I thought I might as well quit watching because I know the refs will help them win it. Sure enough I hear that the refs helped them at the end with a bunch of crazy stuff.

Looking at the Steelers which I think they will win the Superbowl over Carson Wentz or maybe Drew Brees. But I think Goodell and the NFL want their babies to win one before big Ben retires and the team implodes.  They are also dysfunctional team that we'd be getting hammered for and made fun of. Martavis Bryant is unhappy there and mad he's not #2. You got Bell who probably will be wanting traded over his contract. Big Ben who I think is on the down side and declining. A offensive line which they do have a mean streak and has 3 udfas ,and are allowed holding all game with sometimes not one flag. Haden is about done,but goes to the Steelers and suddenly he's a lock down corner again. They do have a couple good linebackers . I just still do not see a top team. Oh and you have Eli Rodgers , and Bryant who are good for drops. Mike Mitchell the head hunter who's allowed to do so. Artie burnt toast burns. Antonio push off brown,I don't see how a guy his size and drafted so low can be in talks for #1 receiver in football ,unless he plays for the Steelers . Watch and see ,patriots won it last year,so it's the other kids turn,the Steelers. We might still win this one though,because of Steeler injuries and plot. But they would not allow the Bengals to win in the playoffs vs the steelers or pats ,and I bet the game will still be close ,we might win Monday night but I'm expecting bogus stuff to happen with the refs.

It absolutely is, and the great thing for the NFL is that they don't have to rig anything this week.  The season won't be impacted at all if the Bengals win so there is no need for biased officiating.  I think they might even call it fair because they wan't the Pats to have home field throughout.  

I actually think the NFL keeps feeding the Pats because it is THE major team on the upper easy coast where there is NO college powerhouses.  Think about it.  They all suck ass in college football.  So, they need to get the viewership, dollars, etc from that entire market for the Pros.  

Where are there power college football teams?  Ohio.  California.  Florida.  Texas.  South Carolina.  Alabama.  How have the pro teams from those areas fared over the past 20 years, where the dollars really got escalated?  Not very well.  They sure own the college game, though. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Steelers remind me every time - SHRacerX - 11-30-2017, 08:56 AM