Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Steelers remind me every time
(11-30-2017, 07:46 AM)Takedown Wrote: Reasons why NOT:
1. Mike Brown hasn't shown that he could give lesser of one s**t about this team winning games. Why is Marvin still here? Please don't make me type a whole list of Marvins stats as our HC, there are plenty of current threads on it.
2. We haven't won a playoff game in a VERY long time with so many chances against a handful of teams over the last 12 years alone. The NFL isn't specifically out to doom Bengals land for the rest of our days.
3. We keep mediocre players as starters and keep promising rookies on the bench. Stupid. Goes back to Marvin Lewis via Mike Brown.
4. We are statistically bad as a team. Terrible. How tf are we 5-6???
5. Let Mike Zimmer walk. Good job Mikey Boy. Good f***ing job. Probably didn't even consider replacing Marv for him once. What a joke.
6. Constant re-signing of Marvin Lewis. Mike is a "Just good enough to sell tix" kind of guy. He settles.
7. Players don't want to be here. We've been socially humiliated by our own past and present players, players have demanded trades and called out coaching/management. The same coaching/management that's hasn't changed since 2003 (Marv).
8. We suck in prime time. We just do. Marv can't get this team hyped for games like this.
9. We have knucklehead players. Again reverts back to Marv via Mike. I love Burfict to death, but he needs a coach that isn't a p***y and will hold him accountable. Jones should have been cut a while ago for his off the field bs.
10. If it weren't for the Browns we would be the ultimate joke of the NFL. Thanks Browns.
11. There is more proof that this team statistically sucks due to management/coaching than there is proof that the NFL is rigged. I don't fully buy into that.

Mike Brown's stupidity keeps the Bengals right where the NFL wants them, so your point here is kind of moot.  As I mentioned above, referees can stall drives and/or keep drives alive with holding calls or non-calls like they did in the Bengals/Steelers game last year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Steelers remind me every time - bengalguy71 - 11-30-2017, 10:47 AM