Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Steelers remind me every time
(11-30-2017, 11:08 AM)Takedown Wrote: While I agree with Mike Brown being stupid, I don't think its "Where the NFL wants them".

Refs can call/not call whatever and it can change the outcome of the game yes. You can't say all games that we lose are controlled by the outcome of the refs officiating. We suck. Marvin sucks and Mike doesn't care. If we had an owner who cared about his team as much as Kraft or J. Jones did their teams, then maybe we wouldn't let officials and the NFL bully us around.

One game of the year against the Steelers shouldn't be an excuse to 50 years of failure.

Still missed the point, it's not a game against the Steelers that's an excuse.  It's just a little help for the NFL darlings BY the NFL at the time.

Mike Brown is the only one responsible and accountable for the last 26 years because he is the ONLY one who has control of every staff member beneath him.

Paul Brown's reign was not failure with 2 SB appearances.  I truly believe if MB had the same personality and football mind his dad had, this team would be close to the Broncos journey.  Losing the first 2 SBs then getting a few rings down the road.

Look at the Bills, many say they are failures because they lost 4 SBs, but many forget that they went to 4 SBs in a row!  That feat will probably NEVER happen again!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Steelers remind me every time - bengalguy71 - 11-30-2017, 03:34 PM