Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Steelers remind me every time
(11-30-2017, 03:34 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Still missed the point, it's not a game against the Steelers that's an excuse.  It's just a little help for the NFL darlings BY the NFL at the time.

Mike Brown is the only one responsible and accountable for the last 26 years because he is the ONLY one who has control of every staff member beneath him.

Paul Brown's reign was not failure with 2 SB appearances.  I truly believe if MB had the same personality and football mind his dad had, this team would be close to the Broncos journey.  Losing the first 2 SBs then getting a few rings down the road.

Look at the Bills, many say they are failures because they lost 4 SBs, but many forget that they went to 4 SBs in a row!  That feat will probably NEVER happen again!!

Agreed. A lot of Paul Brown's "failures" were during a different era.  There were A LOT fewer playoff eligible teams in those days, and he started from scratch.  I'm going off memory, but it seems I recall a few ten win teams under his watch that missed the playoffs back then.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Steelers remind me every time - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-30-2017, 05:39 PM