Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Open-Minded Liberals at it again
(11-30-2017, 06:27 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I used to live in Wilimantic, CT (which is right next door to Storrs (been to Storrs a couple times and it's CLEARLY a college town. If it weren't for UCONN, there would be no Storrs)). The demographics of that part of the state are like 45% white, 45% hispanic and 10% black and other. However, when I went to Storrs, I saw like 95% white people. It was kind of weird, to be honest. So, maybe, being in one of the most liberal state in a time where many liberals push the narrative that all whites are racist and other nonsense like white privilege, the speaker thought that a college that - to my eye the few times I went to Storrs - is mostly white needed to hear that "it's OK to be white". 

Just sayin'.

Eh, from the excerpts I've seen/read, he was talking about fat women, liberals wanting everyone to wear burkas and liberals being too weak to handle society (which, I gotta admit, is slightly funny that his stuff got stolen by a liberal). The only thing I've heard about hispanics or blacks was comments regarding immigrants being bad. It seemed more like the fictional stuff on Gateway Pundit and less about a pep talk for white people.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
Open-Minded Liberals at it again - bfine32 - 02-02-2017, 01:49 AM
RE: Open-Minded Liberals at it again - McC - 02-02-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: Open-Minded Liberals at it again - Benton - 11-30-2017, 06:40 PM