Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why a change of gameplan is necessary against the Steelers
(11-30-2017, 06:39 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: I completely agree you would think that they would take those gameplans and feed them to a paper shredder..

everyone in Bengal land feels and knows this coaching staff has no clue how to whip the steelers.and they are a good team that consistenly gets by with holding on the O-line all game and having tremendous illegal hit by their defense that never gets called.look how many times they have knocked one of our players out and nothing happens.the refs are always with the stoolers and are for sure against us and stupid marvin does nothing.the run back by adam jones last game should have been a TD,because carter did not,did not block that guy in the back,but yet marvin does nothing.l have decided not to renew my season tickets and I wrote mike brown telling him why.i have supported this team for 49 years and I have spent a ton of my bucks and I am not regetting none of it,but until they put a real coach and a much better staff here,I will not spend any more hard earned bucks.I could easily see injuries on our side this sunday and nothing will be done of it,and I seriously HATE all pissburg fans. and Mike Tomlin is a thug and so is the punk joey porter.I would love to have him in my back yard,I am a former boxer with the first cav in nam and I can ball,believe it.Nuff said, kick some ass this Monday BENGALS.YOU DESERVE TO WIN THIS ONE.So sick of seeing you lose.and so are ALL the BENGAL FANS.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why a change of gameplan is necessary against the Steelers - fortyyearfan - 11-30-2017, 07:12 PM