Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IF BENGALS BEAT STEELERS, THEY CAN GO 10-6
(12-02-2017, 10:32 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Because he's in the spirit world.  He's not really even there..

If he's in the spirit world than how can we see him?

(12-02-2017, 10:42 PM)kevin Wrote: I said if we beat the Steelers we can go 10-6, so take the Steelers off the list. This is all about if we beat the Steelers, not if we lose to Steelers.  If we beat the Steelers we can beat these other teams and sorry people but Steelers are better than Vikings on defense, on offense, on everything.  If Bengals can beat Steelers who may be best team in NFL this year, then Bengals are playing great ball going into last 4 games. You show me pictures of horses with wings, but I show you a team that has won 6 of last 9 games if they beat Steelers and if they beat Steelers then Bengals are playing 100 % better football than first 2 weeks of season. 

While I would like the bengals to win enough to make the playoffs, and God willing win one, I don't see it happening.

It will be very interesting the offseason moves this team makes. I expect more of the same.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: IF BENGALS BEAT STEELERS, THEY CAN GO 10-6 - BenZoo2 - 12-02-2017, 10:54 PM