Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IF BENGALS BEAT STEELERS, THEY CAN GO 10-6
(12-02-2017, 07:45 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That is a pretty big "if" to get past.  However, should they pull off the unlikely, and beat the hated rivals, on primetime, who knows what they could do.
When we beat the Steelers, I think we have the confidence to do anything.

I do think they lose to the Vikings in Minnesota, but then the Bears and Lions at home give me confidence, and I think Lawson and Atkins make Flacco collapse.
(12-02-2017, 07:47 PM)kevin Wrote: If they beat Steelers, it would be foolish to put money on 7-9.   If they beat Steelers it means this team has improved greatly since 0-3 start. 
Yep, especially the offensive line, but also I think our defense is pretty good with people like Lawson.

If we don't go vanilla wine we get up, I think we can control games.
(12-02-2017, 07:50 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: Can the OP at least  list the remaining schedule.  

C'mon man!
Vs Shittsburgh
Vs Da Bears
@ Vikings
Vs Detroit
@ Ravens
(12-02-2017, 08:41 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Sure, in theory they COULD but... Marvin Lewis in Primetime against Pittsburgh? That's a huge double-whammy against us. I just don't see it happening.

And even if by some miracle, we do beat Pittsburgh in Primetime, I guarantee you we blow it in one or more of the following games. It's just how things go with Marvin Lewis 
I think our pass rush and young D comes out like staved dogs and gets after them.

The question is if Marvin allows us to keep moving the ball on offense.
(12-02-2017, 10:25 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: There's a huge difference between what I want to happen the remainder of the season and what I believe will happen.  I'd love for them to win 4 or 5 and get a wildcard slot, but this schedule has 2-3 written all over it.  We'll beat the Bears and steal one from the Lions or Ravens.  Steelers and Vikings are losses.  7-9, here we come.

We'll beat the Steelers and maybe carry that momentum into the Vikings game after we beat the Bears.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: IF BENGALS BEAT STEELERS, THEY CAN GO 10-6 - BFritz21 - 12-03-2017, 02:56 AM