Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Steeler stat nobody talks about.
(11-29-2017, 11:47 PM)Antares Wrote: If my calculations are correct. After Monday night, Marvin"s record will fall to 8 wins and 32 losses against da Steelahs. How is it possible that with this kind of dismal record against your arch rival, Marvin has not been run out of town? The underachieving, the playoff futility and lack of any real signature wins is one thing, but this stat is absurd. It has to be some type of NFL record for choking against one team

I won't be watching the game, because I decided to take a knee on the NFL the day after Baltimore took a knee in London. I have not seen a single play since then. Which is probably a good thing. The last thing I want to watch is Marvin getting humiliated yet again by Tomlin. I have no interest in watching Brady or Ben hoist that trophy again either. But if the players stop their whine fest, I may be watching again next year. Hopefully Marvin free.

#1....Bengals could win this game with Steelers.  Often Bengals lose one and come back and win next one, see 2005, 2012 and many years.  The points from first game don't carry over and score starts at 0 to 0.  

Your second paragraph has NOTHING to do with Steelers at Bengals Game.  I could mention that people including President defend KKK rights to protest and call them, " Good People ", but black athletes taking a knee or arm in arm in non violent protest as Gandhi or King are considered , " Bad People ". I could mention the flag and National Anthem are if nothing else about the words, LIFE, LIBERTY and PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS. Those words mean these athletes have the right to protest and you have the right to never watch NFL again. None of this though has anything to do with Steelers at Bengals of which you assume Bengals will lose, but the game isn't played on paper or on computer so Bengals have beat Steelers before when everybody said Steelers would win. NOBODY thought Bengals would beat Steelers in 2012 as they knocked Steelers out of play-offs and put Bengals in. So I'm watching it and if Bengals win you will miss a good game.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Steeler stat nobody talks about. - kevin - 12-03-2017, 03:30 PM